The Rabbit Hole Camps
The Rabbit Hole Theater camps are open anytime schools are closed! We use theater, visual arts, music, dance, puppet shows and the importance of play to create an experience that will nurture your kids’ artistic confidence and empower their bright imaginations!
Things to note:
- Day camps are centered in theatrical play/art projects!
- Week camps are centered in theatrical play/art projects/ creating a show for friends and family!
- Hours range from 9am – 2pm – 9am – 3:15pm (depending on the camp) with an option for aftercare until 5pm for an additional 15.00 per hour. If you would like aftercare you must book ahead of time. No same day requests.
- Aftercare is NOT available on Fridays due to show days.
- Summer camp performances will happen every Friday at 2:30pm.
- We do NOT issue refunds. If you need to cancel, we will issue you a full credit towards any Rabbit Hole event for up to one year.
- If your child does not want to be in the performance, that is no problem! We will find something special to make your kiddo feel important, proud and seen!
- Every camp will include a trip to the park if the weather permits. There are two closely located parks that we visit. Noe Valley Courts Park: 4320 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94114 OR – Douglass Park 4394 26th St, San Francisco, CA 94131.
- Provide your child a water bottle/snack/lunch.
- WE ARE A NUT FREE STUDIO.
- Your child must be potty trained to attend.
- Is your slightly older child interested in being a Junior Counselor? For all our younger camps we keep 2 spots open for kids ages 8 – 11 who are interesting in helping out! Email email@example.com for more details!