The Rabbit Hole Movie Nights
Welcome to our enchanted movie nights! Parents, you have the night off! Movie nights are from 5:30 – 8:30 for ages 3 – 8 years olds. We always start the night off with dress up and time to play. Followed by a craft session inspired by our film, pizza party and group theater games! We end the night with a movie that we project on our wall for a special cinema experience your kids can all enjoy!
Things to note:
- Kids must be potty trained to attend.
- Drop off is at 5:30 and pick up is between 8:15 and 8:30.
- We serve cheese pizza, goldfish, pretzels and water. You are also welcome to pack your child with their own dinner but must be nut free.
- Please let us know ahead of time of any allergies we should note when signing up.
- If your child needs to have any medication on them please provide with teacher at the start.
- The cost is $45. 00 for one movie night or you can check out our seasonal packages to get one free movie night!
- There will always be two to four teachers per movie night depending on size of group. We take up to 20 kiddos.